Enable POP in Gmail
Enable POP in Gmail:
Set Gmail as POP in your browser settings. Log in to Gmail account. Under the gear, select Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP. Select Enable POP. If you do not want your All Mail folder to download, select the second option “Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on”
- To enable IMAP in Google App for work:
- Go to http://mail.yourdomain.com (Yourdomaim.com is you actual domain and Your USERNAME is your FULL EMAIL ADDRESS)..
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, then select settings.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP
- Select Enable POP and click save changes